: Inclination Sensors
The new generation of F99 inclination sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs are easily configured to provide incline or tilt angles between 0° … 360° on a standardized 4 mA … 20 mA or 0 V ... 5 V analog interface. Switch outputs are also provided in order to monitor limit angles.
Inclination sensor models with CANopen interface are available for integration into commercial vehicle applications. Parameterization of the inclination sensor is performed via CANopen or with teach-in buttons, depending on the sensor type.
F99 Inclination Sensor Highlights
- Non contact sensing of the inclination angles between 0° … 360°
- Two independent axes detected separately
- Wear-free and without target
- Programmable switching and analog ranges via teach-in buttons
- Robust housing suitable for outdoor use
- Ambient temperature range –40 ... +85 °C
- e1 approval for use on public roads
Inclination sensors help to simplify angle measurement tasks. Numerous measurement devices are available in the marketplace that will monitor inclination angles. However, the measurement information is often not supplied in a simple way, in line with the needs of the industry. Inclination sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs meet the needs of industry with a simple and easy angle measurement solution, and are ideal for automation and commercial vehicle applications, or for use in renewable energy applications such as wind energy and solar plants.